7/14/14

hello there, arroyo grande

Happy Monday!

While driving to California with my family yesterday, I caught myself thinking about how many families are actually fortunate enough to take a vacation in the summer time, or if anytime at that. I tend to overlook how incredibly blessed I am to have a happy, healthy family who is able to travel together. I know that many are not as fortunate. 
With this, I am reminded of how precious life is and how easily it can be taken for granted if the little things are not recognized and cherished.


My family and I stopped at the cutest little farmers market, a little off the road, in Arroyo Grande. This is what I love about Northern California... organic goods everywhere!










This spot was at my uncles house, way up on the top of a hill, I found it absoluetly breathtaking. A great place to relax with a cup of tea and a special book.




Bruschetta.
 Every Italian knows that this dish is a must before or with dinner.
If you haven't tried it already.. I would suggest putting it on the list. It is delicious!









No comments:

Post a Comment